Become a Positive News Ambassador
We believe inspirational, uplifting news is the engine for positive social change worldwide, and therefore our mission is to connect the public with the best positive news and enable international positive news publishers to start and grow.
Our mission is the foundation of our core values. We value it above all else. A Positive News Ambassador embodies that mission by promoting our positive news, committing to raising awareness, and volunteering to help us spread #TheNewsWeWant. This means not only talking the talk but walking the walk. As a Positive News Ambassador, you will use your (social) influence to spread awareness about the accumulating positive effects uplifting news is having on our society and show off our universally accessible news website to your friends, family and followers.
By becoming a Positive News Ambassador, you’ll be joining a community from all countries around the world who are passionate about uplifting news, our foundation, and our mission to help grow positive news into mainstream media.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a Positive News Ambassador, see the requirements below.
Who can apply to become an Ambassador? Our Ambassadors are the voice of our foundation. They share our passion for uplifting news, but most importantly, they share our passion for our mission to help positive news go mainstream. A successful applicant must:
1. Be over the age of 18
2. Be subscribed to our weekly newsletter: The Sunday Paper >
3. Own and use a product from our online store >
4. Have a PUBLIC Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter account, or Youtube channel
5. Be actively posting on your social media account or channel at least once a week and have an engaged audience
6. Your social media has a professional look and feel (no profane language in your handle or image captions, nudity on your profile or aggressive or hateful language)
7. You are not currently an ambassador for another (regular/negative) news entity or a direct competitor of PNF (organizations that also share news).
If you believe you have what it takes to become a Positive News Ambassador, apply now below:
All applications go through a screening process and not all applications are successful. Within 5 business days we will send you the result of your application.